Become responsible for personal identity verification
By joining the public Registration Authority Officer (RAO) model, you can verify at your offices the personal identity of citizens who want to obtain SPID and facilitate them in the first identification phase.
To join the RAO model, the administration follows the procedure indicated by AgID:
- use the code available on GitHub,
- fill in the request for X.509 certificate provided by AgID guidelines,
- send it via PEC to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "SPID-Adesione RAO pubblico",
- make a page available on institutional website with useful information for citizen,
- provide AgID with the url and logo of the administration.
For administrations, the necessary instructions to enable the service and indications for the relative technical support are available on the AgID website.